Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Something has changed

Ever get the feeling there is a major change coming in your life, but can't quite put a finger on it?


I've had experience with this sort of thing before.  Sometimes it's a good thing.  Sometimes not so much. This time, it's more of an intuitive change in my compass.  Another bend in the path of life.  It will be fantastic.  This I know.  However, it requires some significant changes and a shift in my operating system to accomplish. Therein lies the challenge...

Intuition is a powerful thing.  Learning to listen to it is a life long process.  Learning to trust it is something else entirely.  Acting on what you know you need to do, especially if it's a significant change or pushes you outside of your comfort zone, is where most people get off the train.  There are usually signs all around us that support what we already know we need to do.  Things people say.  Things we see.  Situations we find ourselves in.  People we meet.

This time of year is always one of introspection for me.  As I look back on the past year, it is astounding the change that has occurred in my life.  So amazing and powerful and good.  I am filled with gratitude.  So much validation, new energy, opportunities and goodness has come my way.  In part, because I chose to actively manifest change.  The Universe is throwing wonderful opportunities at me.  At times, it's hard to keep up!

Now, here I sit, at another turning point in my life.  At least from a spiritual standpoint.  Messages about what I need to do to 'level up' are frequent and strong.  My human-ness is resisting some of this.  I know change is necessary, but hard.  I also know, until I make the changes I need to, I will remain 'stuck'.

I ask for the time and guidance to help me understand what I need to do and how.  In the chaos that is the fall in my life, I've had precious little time for nurturing me and my spirit.  I am feeling strongly called back to it.  Ask, and you shall receive.

November and December are emotionally difficult months for me.  They are also the months where I am more apt to listen to spirit and actively process.  As luck would have it, the kids' sports ramp down, giving me a bit more 'me' time as well as more time with them.  Re-balancing time is here.  While many parents of young athletes push them to go, go, go, the PT and mom in me believes they need a break, both physically for their bodies and to re-charge and reconnect to their Divine life purpose, too.  So we all will ramp it down and re-connect to our home, each other and our roots as a family.

As we approach All Hallows Eve, the Day of the Dead and the holiday season, we all need to take care of ourselves and those we love.  Both of the earth and of the other side.  Make a conscious effort not to get caught up in the crazy energy of the season, but instead, remain focused on what really matters.  Listen. Trust.  Love.

I will share with you some of these changes in the coming weeks.  Perhaps you can relate or it will catalyze your own journey.

Be well and true.  Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment